Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!








Heres to hoping all the Fathers had a great day yesterday. I had the best Father's Day any father could ask for. I was awakened in the morning and driven 3 & 1/2 hours to Sacramento and recieved the surprise of my life. Here's what was waiting for me, a motorhome! My family got this wonderful gift for me for Father's Day, I can't put into words the emotion I felt. It was 1000 times more than I ever expected, I thought maybe we were going to Old Sac or something, but this was beyond anything I could have imagined. I am still today in the clouds, I have wanted one of these for years, and my beautiful family got me the one thing I thought I would never have, or at least not have it for a few years. We paid for it yesterday and the dealer is having it detailed, new tires, and a complete inspection done on it. It is not brand new, it is a 1999, but it is new to me, and I love it! I get to pick it up on Wednesday and then I am leaving from the dealer to take a 4 day trip, I don't know where, but I will be going somewhere. I am going to put my KLR on the back and just go find some place cool to go.






No comments: